Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 6
Lemon Ricotta Filling Edit
Blueberry Sauce Edit
- 1 roll green apple fruit by the foot
- sixteen 7 inch squares of wax paper.
- Mix filling ingredients in a bowl until blended.
- Scrape into a sieve set over a bowl, cover and refrigerate 6 hours.
- Combine crepe ingredients in a blender, process until smooth.
- Cover, refrigerate 1 hour.
- Coat a skillet with nonstick spray and heat it.
- Add 2 tbs crepe batter, tilt skillet until batter covers bottom.
- Cook crepe until lightly brown on bottom, flip crepe over, cook 30 seconds.
- Slide crepe onto a square of wax paper.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Bring 2 cups of blueberries and remaining sauce ingredients except zest to a boil in a saucepan.
- Cook until berries release their juices.
- Transfer mixture to a blender and puree, scrape through a sieve to remove seeds.
- Stir in zest and reserve.
- Unroll fruit by the foot and cut in twelve 8 inch long ¼ inch wide strips.
- Place a rounded tbs ricotta filling in center of each crepe.
- Gather up edges to form a bundle and tie with a strip of fruit by the foot.
- Make 11 more bundles.
- Place 2 bundles on each plate.
- Spoon ¼ cup sauce around bundles and sprinkle with some of the remaining blueberries.
- Dust with confectioners sugar.
- Serve immediately.