Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Indiancuisineandculture Y-Group
- 2 cups boiled rice
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 6 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp black mustard seeds
- few curry leaves
- 3 – 4 green chilies
- salt to taste
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ¼ cup peanuts
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, allow to splutter.
- Add turmeric powder and peanuts, fry till brown.
- Now add green chilies, curry leaves, salt and fry for 2 minutes.
- Take it off from the flame and add lemon juice and mix well.
- Now add this to the boiled rice and mix well.
- Lemon rice is ready to be served.