Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 8 servings.
- 1 3-ounce package lemon-flavored gelatin dessert
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 cup cooked rice, chilled
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped maraschino cherry
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add cold water.
- Place bowl in ice water and stir until gelatin is the consistency of unbeaten egg whites; stir in rice.
- Fold in whipped topping until smooth. Lightly fold in almonds, cherries, and lemon peel.
- Continue to stir gently (over ice) until thickened. Pour into dessert dishes.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.