Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In a 1½ quart saucepan or the top of a double boiler, beat eggs well.
- Combine the sugar and potato starch and gradually whisk them into the beaten eggs.
- Stir in lemon juice and water.
- Then over low heat or over simmering water in the bottom of the double boiler, cook pudding mixture slowly, stirring.
- Constantly until the mixture is thickened and bubbles begin to appear.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour or spoon into individual dessert cups or dishes and set aside to cool slightly before serving.
- Or refrigerate until ready to serve.