- In a 1½ quart saucepan or the top of a double boiler, beat eggs well.
- Combine the sugar and potato starch and gradually whisk them into the beaten eggs.
- Stir in lemon juice and water.
- Then over low heat or over simmering water in the bottom of the double boiler, cook pudding mixture slowly, stirring.
- Constantly until the mixture is thickened and bubbles begin to appear.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour or spoon into individual dessert cups or dishes and set aside to cool slightly before serving.
- Or refrigerate until ready to serve.