Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 packages graham crackers
- ½ cup melted butter or margarine
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 pounds cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- rind from 2 lemons, finely grated
- juice from 2 lemons
- ¼ cup cream
- 1½ cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- In food processor fitted with steel blade, crush graham crackers.
- Gradually mix in butter and sugar scraping sides so butter is evenly mixed with crackers.
- Press mixture into 10 inch spring form pan.
- Bake at 425°F for 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Cream sugar and cream cheese in food processor until well blended.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Add remainder of ingredients and blend.
- Pour into cooled crust.
- Put into 250°F oven and bake for 2 hours (if convection oven, bake 1¾ hours and test).
- Remove and top with sour cream topping and bake 5 more minutes.
- Turn oven off and leave in oven with door slightly ajar to cool completely.
- Cover and chill at least 8 hours before serving.