Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 packages graham crackers
- ½ cup melted butter or margarine
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 pounds cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- rind from 2 lemons, finely grated
- juice from 2 lemons
- ¼ cup cream
- 1½ cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- In food processor fitted with steel blade, crush graham crackers.
- Gradually mix in butter and sugar scraping sides so butter is evenly mixed with crackers.
- Press mixture into 10 inch spring form pan.
- Bake at 425°F for 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Cream sugar and cream cheese in food processor until well blended.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Add remainder of ingredients and blend.
- Pour into cooled crust.
- Put into 250°F oven and bake for 2 hours (if convection oven, bake 1¾ hours and test).
- Remove and top with sour cream topping and bake 5 more minutes.
- Turn oven off and leave in oven with door slightly ajar to cool completely.
- Cover and chill at least 8 hours before serving.