Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 500 g NZ trim pork schnitzel (or NZ pork stir fry or NZ pork mince)
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon Lee Kum Kee™ sesame oil
- fresh herbs
- 1 pkt Lee Kum Kee™ ready sauce for lemon chicken
- 1 capsicum (optional)
- Slice pork schnitzel into strips and squeeze over the juice of lemon.
- Chop fresh herbs (to make 1 tablespoon) and add to pork.
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok or frypan and stir fry the drained pork until browned.
- If using capsicum, slice and add to the pork.
- Add the LKK ready sauce and heat through.
- Serve on a bed of rice with a sprinkle of chopped fresh herbs.