Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook Time: 45 minutes to 1 hour 15 minutes.
Serves: 4 - 6
- 2 pounds of skinless and boneless chicken breasts.
- 36 fl oz Wish Bone Italian Dressing
- Lemon Pepper (w/ reduced sodium optional)
- Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning
- Morton Nature's Seasons Seasoning Blend
- Cayenne Pepper (optional, depending on how hot/spicy you like it)
1: Trim chicken of excess fat and skin if present.
2: Slice chicken breasts into 1/4 to 1/2 inch slices.
3: Season chicken on both sides with generous pinches of Lemon pepper and Tony Chachere's, but just enough Nature Seasoning blend to sparsely cover... and just a few small pinches of Cayenne Pepper if desired.
4: Place chicken in 2 to 3 inch deep baking dish.
5: Shake well and pour in Wish Bone Italian Dressing until chicken is completely covered. (I prefer to strain mine when i do this but thats just my preference. It's not necessary.)
6: Cover baking dish with foil and bake at 400 degrees F on middle oven rack for about 45 minutes to 1 hour or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. When removing from oven be extremely careful as oil will be extremely hot.
Additional Info Edit
- Cooking time can be reduced to 30-45 minutes by preheating Italian Dressing to about 275-300 F on stove in a sauce pan. If using this method please be cautious when applying foil and placing dish into the oven.
- Please be aware when handling raw chicken. Recommend wiping down any and all surfaces you may have touched with anti-bacterial cleaner or bleach after preparation. Including seasoning containers.