Cook Time: 45 minutes to 1 hour 15 minutes.
Serves: 4 - 6
- 2 pounds of skinless and boneless chicken breasts.
- 36 fl oz Wish Bone Italian Dressing
- Lemon Pepper (w/ reduced sodium optional)
- Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning
- Morton Nature's Seasons Seasoning Blend
- Cayenne Pepper (optional, depending on how hot/spicy you like it)
1: Trim chicken of excess fat and skin if present.
2: Slice chicken breasts into 1/4 to 1/2 inch slices.
3: Season chicken on both sides with generous pinches of Lemon pepper and Tony Chachere's, but just enough Nature Seasoning blend to sparsely cover... and just a few small pinches of Cayenne Pepper if desired.
4: Place chicken in 2 to 3 inch deep baking dish.
5: Shake well and pour in Wish Bone Italian Dressing until chicken is completely covered. (I prefer to strain mine when i do this but thats just my preference. It's not necessary.)
6: Cover baking dish with foil and bake at 400 degrees F on middle oven rack for about 45 minutes to 1 hour or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. When removing from oven be extremely careful as oil will be extremely hot.
Additional Info Edit
- Cooking time can be reduced to 30-45 minutes by preheating Italian Dressing to about 275-300 F on stove in a sauce pan. If using this method please be cautious when applying foil and placing dish into the oven.
- Please be aware when handling raw chicken. Recommend wiping down any and all surfaces you may have touched with anti-bacterial cleaner or bleach after preparation. Including seasoning containers.