Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
A very lemony yet like zing to chicken breasts
- one pound of skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- reconsituted lemon juice to suit
- lemon pepper to taste
- Use a large, microwaveable platter
- Wash chicken breasts
- Apply lemon consituate to bottom of platter
- Lay chicken breasts on platter
- Squirt additional lemon juice atop chicken breasts to suit
- Sprinkle lemon pepper over chicken breasts
- Cover with waxed paper
- Set microwave on "roast"
- Microwave chicken for 8 minutes or until done, depending on thickness of the breasts