Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Henson Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon peel
- ⅛ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Bring 1 inch of water to boil in a medium saucepan.
- Place broccoli in a vegetable steamer then set into saucepan.
- Cover and cook 2 minutes.
- Remove insert and let broccoli drain.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add lemon peel and crushed red pepper and stir until peel begins to brown.
- Add broccoli and salt and stir until hot.