Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This appetizer is authentically Moroccan. Lemon-flavored olives are gorgeous with a unique tang of their own.
- 2 cups mixed olives
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- ½ clove garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- Drain olives, rinse in colander, and dry with paper towels.
- Mix all ingredients, put into a jar or other glass container with a lid, and store in the refrigerator.
- Refrigerate for 3-5 days to let flavors blend.
- Take out 1 hour before serving so you can serve marinated olives at room temperature. Yum!