Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 x 9 inch pie crust, baked and cooled
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- ½ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 8 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups whipped cream, whipped
- Combine gelatin, lemon juice and water, stir over medium heat until dissolved.
- Stir in peel and food coloring.
- Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar until smooth, add to gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes until thick.
- Fold in whipped cream, spoon into pie crust.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.