Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- To rim the glass: crush the graham crackers into fine crumbs.
- Dip the rim of a cocktail glass in the whipped cream, then dip into the cracker crumbs to evenly coat.
- Set the glass aside.
- Combine the limoncello, lemon juice, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake to chill, and strain into the prepared glass to within about ½ inch of the rim.
- Mix the licor 43 and the heavy cream in a shaker.
- Pour slowly over the back of a spoon to layer on top of the limencello mixture.
- The floating cream will look like the meringue layer on a pie.