Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Time of prep does not include the final chilling of the Cheesecake.
- 10 servings,
- 30 minutes preparation.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs or tea biscuit crumbs
- 1/4 melted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounces) can condensed milk
- 2 eggs (seperated)
- 1 lemon, rind of, grated
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup caster sugar (fine grain Sugar)
- Combined biscuits and butter.
- Press into a 20 cm (9 inch pie dish) pan, bringing it up the sides.
- Place in fridge to chill while making the filling.
- Beat cream cheese till smooth.
- Add condensed milk, lemon rind and lemon juice, then add egg yolks one at a time mixing well.
- Pour into crust (note: this is a runny mixture).
- Whip egg whites till stiff, then gradually add castor sugar.
- Place spoonfuls of the egg white mixture all over the lemon mixture and smooth over to cover lemon mixture.
- Add your own design of pecks.
- Bake for 10 mins in hot oven of 350.
- Chill well before serving.