Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 4 Servings.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup skim milk or evaporated skim milk
- 12 ounces linguine
- ½ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook the oil and garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the milk.
- Reduce the heat to low and heat gently.
- Meanwhile, cook the linguine in a large pot of boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente.
- Drain well and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the lemon juice and toss well.
- Pour the garlic mixture over the pasta and toss.
- Add the Parmesan, parsley and pepper and toss well again.
- Serve immediately.