Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 4 Servings.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup skim milk or evaporated skim milk
- 12 ounces linguine
- ½ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook the oil and garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the milk.
- Reduce the heat to low and heat gently.
- Meanwhile, cook the linguine in a large pot of boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente.
- Drain well and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the lemon juice and toss well.
- Pour the garlic mixture over the pasta and toss.
- Add the Parmesan, parsley and pepper and toss well again.
- Serve immediately.