Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Tassel Estate in Wylie, Texas in 1986.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 7 ounces lemon lime soda
- ½ pound miniature marshmallows
- 3 ounce package lime gelatin
- 6 ounces softened cream cheese
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple undrained
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream whipped
- ⅔ cup salad dressing
- Combine soda and marshmallows in sauce pan.
- Cook over medium heat until marshmallows are melted.
- Add gelatin and stir until dissolved then add hot mixture to cheese and beat until smooth.
- Chill for 30 minutes then fold in whipped cream and salad dressing.
- Blend in pineapple and nuts then pour into lightly oiled mold then chill until well set.