Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Tinsley Estate in Venus, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons light cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice strained
- ½ teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- Combine sugar and cream beating until a moderately thick icing is formed.
- Add lemon juice and lemon peel then stir to blend.
- If needed add just enough additional cream to thin icing so that it will spread thinly and evenly.