Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serving suggestion: Serve two ounces over mixed greens or sliced cucumbers.
- Recipe from United Soybean Board
- 1½ cups miso (fermented soybean paste)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil 
- 1 tsp lemon peel, grated
- Mix miso, water and ginger in blender.
- Strain mixture and return liquid to blender.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.