Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 4.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup fine sugar
- 3 tablespoon self raising flour
- rind and juice of 2 lemons
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Stir in flour, lemon juice and rind.
- Separate eggs and beat egg yolks and milk into the mixture.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Fold into the mixture.
- Pour into a greased oven proof dish, stand dish in a water bath.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes.
- Serve with cream or ice cream.