- Put the butter, sugar, grated rind and strained juice of the lemons into a double saucepan, stir occasionally.
- When sugar has dissolved, add the well-beaten egg.
- Stir till it thickens, but do not boil.
- Turn into warm, dry jars.
- This is best made in small quantities and should be kept only a short time.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.