- 3 eggs
- 250 g skim milk
- 6 leaves gelatin
- 250 g low fat yogurt
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1 tbl sugar
- liquid sweetener to taste
- Split the eggs and beat egg yolk til foamy.
- Bring milk to a boil, and add the egg yolk while stirring til it's thickened.
- Take curd of stove and stir in the prepared gelatine.
- Stir for a while.
- Leave to cool for 15 minutes * beat egg whites and sugar til very stiff.
- Stir yoghurt and lemon juice in curd and add the stiff egg whites.
- Add liquid sweetener to taste.
- Stirring as less as possible.