Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1?2 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 4 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 3?4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1?2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Confectioners’ Sugar for dusting
3. In small bowl, whisk together sour cream, egg, vanilla, baking powder and baking soda until well blended. Using electric mixer, add sour cream mixture to large bowl of crumbs and beat on medium speed until batter is smooth. Spread batter in prepared pan. Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture evenly over top.
4. Bake until tester inserted into center of cake comes out clean, about 40 minutes. Transfer pan to rack and cool.
5. Sift powdered sugar over top of cake. Cut into squares and serve.