Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoons baking powder
- juice and grated rind of one lemon
- Crumble together 2 cups flour, butter and powdered sugar.
- Press down into 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 °F.
- Allow to cool.
- Mix together sugar, baking powder and 2 tablespoons flour.
- Add to slightly beaten eggs with lemon juice an rind.
- Pour on top of cooled crust.
- Bake about 25 minutes at 350 °F.
- Cool and cut.