Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: http://www.bettycrocker.com
- Makes 8 servings
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (2½ pounds)
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- ¼ cup chopped toasted pistachio nuts, if desired
- lemon slices, if desired
- Flatten each chicken breast half to ¼-inch thickness between sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper.
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with lemon pepper.
- Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken, lemon juice and lemon peel in oil 15 to 20 minutes, turning chicken once and stirring juice mixture occasionally, until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- Serve chicken topped with juice mixture, nuts and lemon slices.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 165 (Calories from Fat 55) | Fat 6g (Saturated 1g) | Cholesterol 75mg | Sodium 110mg | Potassium 220mg | Carbohydrate 1g (Dietary Fiber 0g) | Protein 27g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 0% | Vitamin C 0% | Vitamin D 2% | Calcium 0% | Iron 4% | Folic Acid 0%
- Diet Exchanges: 4 very lean meat | ½ fat