Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 4 Servings.
- Remove all visible fat from chicken.
- Place each breast in the center of a 12 inch square piece of aluminum foil.
- Fold the sides of the foil up so the lemon juice won't run out.
- Halve the lemons and squeeze the juice of ½ lemon over each chicken breast.
- Sprinkle each with ¼ teaspoon tarragon and pepper.
- Fold the foil together and seal well to secure the chicken inside.
- Place the wrapped chicken in a shallow baking dish and bake at 350f for about 45 minutes.