Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 4 Servings.
- Remove all visible fat from chicken.
- Place each breast in the center of a 12 inch square piece of aluminum foil.
- Fold the sides of the foil up so the lemon juice won't run out.
- Halve the lemons and squeeze the juice of ½ lemon over each chicken breast.
- Sprinkle each with ¼ teaspoon tarragon and pepper.
- Fold the foil together and seal well to secure the chicken inside.
- Place the wrapped chicken in a shallow baking dish and bake at 350f for about 45 minutes.