Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lemon Chicken from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Serves: 4
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh or 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive or canola oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Remove fat from chicken.
- Make lemon sauce: beat remaining ingredients in a medium-sized bowl with a whisk or fork.
- Spray a 10-inch skillet with cooking spray and cook chicken over medium-high heat for about 15 minutes or until juices are no longer pink when thickest part of chicken is cut.
- Spoon some lemon sauce over chicken, turn chicken over and cook for an additional 15–20 seconds.
- Serve chicken topped with remainder of sauce.