Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dessert Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 1½ cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp cornmeal
- 1 tbsp flour
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ cup lemon juice or juice and rind of 1 lemon
- Pie Shell
- Combine sugar, flour and meal. Toss together.
- Add eggs, lemon juice, butter. Mix well.
- Pour in unbaked pie shell.
- Bake 45 minutes at 350 °F.