Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Yield: 16 servings
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons light margarine, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¾ cup egg substitute
- 1 carton (8 ounces) sugar-free fat-free lemon yogurt
- assorted fresh berries, optional
- Combine cracker crumbs and margarine; press into bottom of an ungreased 9-inch spring-form pan. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, flour and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add lemon juice and egg substitute. Beat well.
- Fold in yogurt.
- Pour into crust.
- Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake at 350°F for 60 – 70 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Garnish with berries if desired.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (1 slice, calculated without berries):
- Calories: 178 | Sodium: 330 mg | Cholesterol: 25 mg | Carbohydrate: 16 gm | Protein: 7 gm | Fat: 10 gm
- Exchanges: 1½ fat | 1 starch | ½ meat