- Makes 6 – 8 servings
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups water
- 4 x 6-ounce farm-raised catfish fillets, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 carrots, pared and thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ⅓ cup bottled lemon juice
- ⅓ cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- ¼ teaspoon lemon pepper
- 4 ounces snow peas
- lettuce leaves
- cashews (optional)
- Bring water to boil in large skillet.
- Reduce heat; stir in fish and carrots.
- Cook 5 minutes or until fish flakes with fork.
- Remove from heat and drain.
- Combine rice, fish, carrots, green onions and red pepper in large bowl.
- Combine lemon juice, oil, dill, salt and lemon pepper in 1 cup measure or jar; pour over salad.
- Just before serving, stir in snow peas.
- Serve on lettuce.
- Garnish with cashews, if desired.