Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fruit & Vegetable Recipes I by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- Puree blueberries in blender container.
- Soften ice cream in microwave oven for 30 seconds. Add ice cream to pureed blueberries and blend until smooth.
- Pour into freezer container and freeze for about one hour. Before serving, blend a few seconds until smooth.
- Spoon into tall glasses, which have been chilled in refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Slice lemon into thin slices. Cut each slice half way across the pulp to fit glass rim.
- Garnish with lemon slices and mint sprigs.