Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 8 servings.
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 large eggs plus 2 egg yolks
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups cooked medium grain rice
- 2/3 cup whipping cream, whipped and divided
- 1 cup blueberries
- Combine Sugar, eggs, egg yolks, lemon juice and lemon zest in 2-quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium-low heat until thick and creamy (8 to 10 minutes), stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in butter and rice. Cool. Fold in 1 cup whipped cream.
- Alternate layers of blueberries and rice pudding in parfait glasses.
- Garnish with whipped cream and blueberries.