Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup confectioners' Sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients. Combine yogurt, egg, butter and lemon peel; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in blueberries. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 15–18 minutes or until lightly browned. Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over warm biscuits. Yield: 1 dozen.