Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- ½ cup beef flank steak, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- white pepper
- ¼ cup carrots, shredded
- ¼ cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon red chile flakes
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, finely minced
- 1 can water chestnuts, sliced
- ½ cup snow peas
- Heat a wok or skillet.
- Add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil.
- Add thinly sliced beef and saute until half cooked.
- Combine soy, hoisin, garlic, sugar, chile, lemon and cornstarch into sauce and add to beef.
- When glazey, about 1 minute, add salt and white pepper to taste and stir in vegetables.
- Stir fry until mushrooms and snow peas are cooked but still crunchy.
- Serve immediately with plain rice.