- 1 cup soft butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups flour
- dash of salt
- 4 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- grated rind of 2 lemons
- Combine butter, sugar, flour and salt and mix well.
- Press mixture in 9 x 13-inch greased pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Combine flour and sugar; mix in beaten eggs, lemon juice and rind.
- Pour onto slightly cooled crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until filling is set.
- Cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.