- Combine butter, sugar, flour and salt and mix well.
- Press mixture in 9 x 13-inch greased pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Combine flour and sugar; mix in beaten eggs, lemon juice and rind.
- Pour onto slightly cooled crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until filling is set.
- Cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.