This recipe is from Daily Gluten Free Today. It is very tasty and healthy. Read your labels carefully as always
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon, sliced thin
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Preheat gas grill.
- Drizzle chicken with olive oil and season generously with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cook chicken over a medium flame for about 10 minutes.
- Flip chicken and place lemon slices over chicken.
- Cook chicken over lowest heat setting for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from grill and sprinkle with Italian parsley and balsamic vinegar.