Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 (3-¼ oz.) sole fillets
- 2 tsp diet margarine, melted
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ⅛ tsp paprika
- Rinse fillets thoroughly in cold water; pat dry with paper towels, and set aside.
- Combine melted margarine and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Combine flour, chopped parsley and pepper in a shallow container.
- Dip fillets in margarine mixture and dredge in flour mixture.
- Transfer fillets to a nonstick baking sheet, and drizzle any remaining margarine mixture over fish.
- Sprinkle fillets with paprika.
- Bake at 375 °f.
- For 15 to 20 minutes or until fish is golden brown and flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Note: if a crisper texture is desired, broil baked fillets 4 inches from heat for 1 minute.
- Garnish each fillet with a lemon wedge and fresh parsley sprigs, if desired.
Nutritional information Edit
- calories - 92
- carbohydrate - 3 g
- protein - 16 g
- cholesterol - 50 mg
- fat - 1 g
- fiber - 0
- sodium ~ 79 mg
- exchanges - 2 lean meat