Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- To lemonade concentrate, add enough water to make 1 cup.
- Simmer with prunes in saucepan until prunes are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add granulated sugar, 2 tbsp flour, salt and nuts.
- Cook, stir until mixture is thick, about 8 minutes. Cool.
- Meanwhile, cream shortening, add oats, 1 cup flour, brown sugar and mix until crumbly.
- Pat ½ of this mixture in the bottom of a 8 x 8 inch pan.
- Top with the cooled prune mixture and then the remaining crumbs.
- Bake about 30 minutes.
- Cut into bars.