Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- vegetable oil for grilling
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 halibut or tuna steaks, about 1 inch thick (about 2 pounds)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- Brush grill rack with vegetable oil.
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- In shallow glass or plastic dish or resealable plastic food-storage bag, mix lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Add fish; turn several times to coat.
- Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Remove fish from marinade; reserve marinade.
- Cover and grill fish over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes, turning once and brushing with marinade, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
- Sprinkle fish with parsley and lemon peel.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 240, Fat 6g, Carbs 2g, Sodium 340 Mg, Fiber 0g