Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 8 oz uncooked linguine noodles
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp reduced calorie margarine
- 2 tbsp minced chives
- ⅓ cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1 tbsp minced fresh dill or 1 tsp dried dill weed
- 1 tbsp minced fresh parsley or 1 tsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp grated lemon peel
- ¼ tsp ground white pepper
- 3 tbsp grated romano or Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions, drain and place in a medium bowl.
- Pour lemon juice over noodles and toss.
- Melt margarine in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add chives and cook until soft.
- Combine milk and cornstarch and stir into saucepan.
- Cook and stir until thickened.
- Stir in dill, parsley, lemon peel and white pepper.
- Pour milk mixture over noodles, sprinkle with cheese and toss to coat.
Nutritional information Edit
- 173 Calories | 3g Fat | 27g Carbs | 2g Fiber | 110mg Sodium