Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- ½ lb butter
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 cups flour (fill to top of measuring cup)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- grated lemon rind
- ¼ cup milk
- 1½ lb lekvar or prune filling
- Mix butter, eggs, flour, baking powder, lemon juice and lemon rind, thoroughly.
- Use milk to make moist,less than ¼ cup - dough will be soft.
- Roll out between wax paper and spread on cookie sheet (with sides).
- Spread 1½ pound lekvar on the dough.