Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A signature dish from a popular restaurant in Boston. This recipe serves 4 people and takes 30 minutes to make and 10 minutes to prep.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 lbs sea scallops
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, minced
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 2 cups hand crushed Ritz crackers
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 small lemon, halved
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Place scallops in a bowl, season with salt and pepper, add thyme and buttermilk and toss to coat.
- Place scallops evenly in the bottom of an oven proof dish, sprinkle with cracker crumbs and top with melted butter.
- Bake for 20 minutes, squeeze lemon over scallops and serve immediately.