Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add leeks to skillet and saute in a little water, cover until wilted.
- Add red pepper sauté 5 minutes.
- Combine matzos with water in bowl, soak 3-5 minutes until soft.
- Drain, squeeze out excess water.
- Combine leek mixture and matzos with remaining ingredients, except chives.
- Stir until fully mixed.
- Pour into a lightly sprayed shallow 2 quart casserole.
- Sprinkle chives over top.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until top golden.
- Let stand 5 to 10 minutes and cut.