Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- I used a medium stir fry pan on medium high heat.
- Dust pan very lightly with cooking spray.
- Saute onions until tender.
- Remove from pan.
- Add mushrooms and sauté until the mushrooms sweat and create a liquid.
- Add the onions, garlic, water, yeast and cheese, and bring to a boil.
- Blend the cornstarch with a couple tablespoons of *cold* water, and pour into the pan to thicken the sauce.
- Toss with pasta of choice and then sprinkle servings with a little nutritional yeast.
- If you like a little more liquid, just increase the amount of water or broth you add in.