Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yoghurt with meat
- 32 oz lamb stew meat, cubed
- 32 oz small onions, peeled
- ½ cup fried pine nuts
- 1 tbsp salt
- ½ tsp ground allspice
- 96 oz cooked yoghurt
- Place meat cubes in a pot.
- Add salt, allspice and enough water to cover meat.
- Bring to boil over high heat.
- Remove scum every time it appears.
- Reduce heat to moderate.
- Cover pot, and cook for 1 ½ hours.
- Add peeled onions.
- Continue cooking until meat is tender for about 30 minutes.
- Remove meat and mince onions with stock in a food processor.
- Put minced onions in another pot.
- Place cooked yoghurt over medium heat, stir in onion mixture and salt till it boils.
- Pour in large bowls and garnish with meat cubes and pine nuts.
- Serve hot or cold with cooked rice.