Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tabbouleh is a Middle Eastern salad in which the subtle perfume of mint permeates the dish, without dominating the other flavours.
- 85 g (3 oz, ½ cup) burghul
- 2 bunches flat-leaf parsley (about 30 g before washing, or 1½ cup chopped)
- 1 bunch fresh mint (about 10 g before washing, or ½ cup chopped)
- 3 green onions or 1 small onion
- 1 large tomato
- 90 milliliters (3 oz, 6 tbsp) lemon juice
- 60 milliliters (2½ oz, 4 tbsp) olive oil
- 1 romaine lettuce (optional)