Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Salad with Fruit
- 1 ripe melon
- ½ whole fresh pineapple
- 1-2 oranges
- seasonal fruit (apples, pears or strawberries)
- 2 ripe bananas
- Remove rind from melon and dice.
- Cut pineapple into chunks.
- Peel and section oranges, removing all the white membrane, snip into chunks with
- kitchen shears.
- Toss fruit together.
- If fruit is nice and ripe, the natural juices will provide plenty of sweetness, so no Sugar will be needed.
- Dice the Apple or Pear and if using berries, wash and hull them.
- Add to fruit mixture.
- Just before serving, peel, slice and add banana.
- Mix well.