Salad with Fruit
- 1 ripe melon
- ½ whole fresh pineapple
- 1-2 oranges
- seasonal fruit (apples, pears or strawberries)
- 2 ripe bananas
- Remove rind from melon and dice.
- Cut pineapple into chunks.
- Peel and section oranges, removing all the white membrane, snip into chunks with
- kitchen shears.
- Toss fruit together.
- If fruit is nice and ripe, the natural juices will provide plenty of sweetness, so no Sugar will be needed.
- Dice the Apple or Pear and if using berries, wash and hull them.
- Add to fruit mixture.
- Just before serving, peel, slice and add banana.
- Mix well.