Lebanese Fish Siadeah
- Heat oil in a large nonstick pot; fry the fish fillets on both sides until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- Add onions and pine seeds to the pot, stir over medium heat for 10 minutes or until onions is dark brown but not burnt.
- Add rice, cumin powder, cinnamon powder and stir for a minute. Add water, lemon juice,Chicken Bouillon cubes and bring to boil.
- Carefully place the fish fillets in the pot over the rice, cover the pot and cook over low heat for 25 minutes or until the rice is cooked.
- Gently remove the fish fillet, place the rice on a serving dish and place the fish fillets over the rice.
- Garnish with fried onions, fried pine seeds and lemon wedges.