Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lebanese Fish Siadeah
- Heat oil in a large nonstick pot; fry the fish fillets on both sides until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- Add onions and pine seeds to the pot, stir over medium heat for 10 minutes or until onions is dark brown but not burnt.
- Add rice, cumin powder, cinnamon powder and stir for a minute. Add water, lemon juice,Chicken Bouillon cubes and bring to boil.
- Carefully place the fish fillets in the pot over the rice, cover the pot and cook over low heat for 25 minutes or until the rice is cooked.
- Gently remove the fish fillet, place the rice on a serving dish and place the fish fillets over the rice.
- Garnish with fried onions, fried pine seeds and lemon wedges.