Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Cooking Light 1998
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 cup red bell pepper strips
- 1 cup green bell pepper strips
- 1 cup thinly sliced peeled cucumber
- ½ cup thinly sliced onion
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tomatoes, cut into ¼-inch-thick wedges (about ½ lb)
- 1 (6-inch) pita, toasted and torn into bite-size pieces
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, and toss gently to coat.
Nutritional information Edit
Per 1 cup serving:
- 97 calories (29% from fat) | 3.1g fat | 0.4g sat | 1.7g mono | 0.4g poly | 2.2g protein | 0 mg cholesterol | 31 mg calcium | 350 mg sodium | 16.2g carbs | 3.6g fiber | 1.7 mg iron