Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb Chick Peas; (soaked for 24 h)
- 1 md Onion
- 1 md Potato, peeled
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 ts Ground coriander
- 1 ts cumin
- 2 ts salt
- 1/2 ts pepper
- 1/2 ts Cayenne
- 1 tb flour
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 2 ts baking soda
- Drain chick Peas.
- Quarter Onion and Potato.
- Run all through fine holes of the meat grinder along with the garlic two times.
- Add all remaining ingredients except baking soda and vegetable oil.
- Mix well.
- Run through grinder once more. Mix again.
- Cover and leave to rest for two to three hours.
- Heat oil for deep frying. While oil is heating add baking soda to the chick pea mixture.
- With dampened hands, form mixture into balls the size of a walnut, then flatten slightly into a patty.
- Deep fry, making sure patties are cooked through and are golden brown.
- Remove from oil with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.