Also called Ajeen
- Sift the flour into a working surface.
- Mix in salt and sugar.
- Make a well in the centre.
- Pour olive oil and vegetable oil in the well.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the liquid.
- Add water gradually.
- Knead the dough into a ball (if the dough is too stiff add some water).
- Knead the dough on a floured working surface until it is smooth and elastic this can be done in an electric mixer fitted with a dough hook, or in a food processor.
- Form the dough into a ball and put into a lightly floured bowl, covered with a damp cloth.
- Leave in a warm place until the dough has doubled in size- about 6 hours.