Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Also called Ajeen
- Sift the flour into a working surface.
- Mix in salt and sugar.
- Make a well in the centre.
- Pour olive oil and vegetable oil in the well.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the liquid.
- Add water gradually.
- Knead the dough into a ball (if the dough is too stiff add some water).
- Knead the dough on a floured working surface until it is smooth and elastic this can be done in an electric mixer fitted with a dough hook, or in a food processor.
- Form the dough into a ball and put into a lightly floured bowl, covered with a damp cloth.
- Leave in a warm place until the dough has doubled in size- about 6 hours.