- 200g (7 oz) sweet bell peppers
- 120 g (4½ oz) brinza (white goat cheese)
- 40 g (3½ oz) or ⅖ cup sour cream
- 40 g butter
- 2 gloves garlic
- 1 bunch (1 oz) dill
- Rinse brinza well in cold water.
- Grate and combine with minced garlic and dill.
- Add sour cream and butter and make an even mixture.
- Cut around the pepper steams and remove seeds and white flesh from the inside.
- Wash peppers and then blanch them by scalding in boiling water.
- Cool and fill with brinza mixture.
- Slice peppers crosswise in rings to serve.